Read the Latest Issue of “The NCUA Report” Online
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (June 14, 2016) – The business case for diversity at credit unions is simple—it’s a good investment.
In the latest issue of the National Credit Union Administration’s monthly newsletter, an article by the Office of Minority and Women Inclusion outlines how diversity leads to better service, greater innovation and increased membership. These outcomes make credit unions stronger and more sustainable, and ultimately lead to greater strength for the entire credit union system.
The June 2016 issue of The NCUA Report is now available online here.
The agency’s newsletter features columns from NCUA Board Chairman Rick Metsger and Board Member J. Mark McWatters, as well as articles from several NCUA offices on the agency’s initiatives and information on supervisory, regulatory and compliance issues that are important to all federally insured credit unions.
Articles in this month’s issue include:
- NCUA Extends Call Report Deadlines for July, October Reporting
- Chairman’s Corner: Instant Replay Timeout: Official Review of the Regulatory Process
- Board Member McWatters’ Perspective: Accounting Standards May Drive ALLL Changes
- Board Actions: Stabilization Fund to Pay Treasury $700 Million
- How Will Your Commercial Loan Underwriting and Deal Structure Change with the New Member Business Lending Rule
- Grants Give Low-Income Credit Unions the Means to Grow
- Reaching the Credit-Invisible
Published monthly, The NCUA Report is NCUA’s flagship publication. The newsletter highlights important Board actions and key issues that credit union managers, staff and volunteers need to know. If interested, you can subscribe to the online version of the newsletter here.