NATIONAL CREDIT UNION ADMINISTRATION
SUNSHINE ACT: NOTICE OF AGENCY MEETING
TIME AND DATE: 10:00 a.m., Thursday, November 18, 2021
The meeting is open to the public. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, however, the meeting will be open via live webcast only. Visit the agency’s homepage (www.ncua.gov) and access the provided webcast link.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Board Briefing, Share Insurance Fund Quarterly Report.
Item 1a (opens new window)
- NCUA’s 2022-2026 Strategic Plan.
Item 2a (opens new window) | Item 2b (opens new window)
- Final Rule, Part 701, Shared Services Facilities.
Item 3a (opens new window) | Item 3b (opens new window)
- Board Briefing, NCUA’s Modernized Examination Tools.
Item 4a (opens new window)
- Board Briefing, Update to NCUA’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Item 5a (opens new window)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Melane Conyers-Ausbrooks, Secretary of the Board, Telephone: 703.518.6304