November 1–2 in Washington, D.C.
Live, in person
Join your peers in Washington D.C. at the NCUA’s 2023 DEI Summit to explore the value proposition of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the credit union industry, share best practices, develop solutions to industry-specific challenges, and network with your fellow leaders.
Here’s what to expect:
- Network with and learn from peers and thought leaders about new efforts in moving DEI forward
- Explore ways to expand your own individual impact on DEI within your organization
- Participate in optional pre-Summit half-day DEI workshops
- Discover the meaningful work credit unions are doing to improve the financial well-being of their members and communities
- Hear about the industry's forecast examining economic disparities and opportunities through a demographic lens
- Engage with the NCUA’s senior leaders including NCUA Chairman Todd M. Harper
- Experience all that Washington, D.C. has to offer with a convenient location near the U.S. Capitol, the Library of Congress, and the Smithsonian museums
Check out highlights from the 2022 Summit.