Read the latest issue of The NCUA Report online
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Aug. 23, 2018) – The National Credit Union Administration released today the third quarter edition of its online newsletter.
The latest issue of The NCUA Report features a column from NCUA Board Chairman J. Mark McWatters as well as articles from several NCUA offices on the agency’s initiatives and information on regulatory, supervisory, and compliance issues affecting federally insured credit unions.
Articles in the third quarter 2018 issue include:
- Chairman’s Corner: $736 Million Distribution Came Through Prudent, Bipartisan Efforts
- NCUA’s Examination Modernization Initiatives Will Produce Benefits for Credit Unions and the Agency
- How to Empower the Next Generation of Credit Union Savers
- It’s Never Too Early to Prepare for A Hurricane
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Impact of S. 2155 on Credit Unions
- Synthetic Identities Are One of the Fastest Growing Forms of Identity Theft
- Proposed Risk-Based Capital Rule Adds One-Year Delay, Exempts More Credit Unions
The NCUA Report newsletter highlights important regulatory information that credit union managers, staff, and volunteers need to know. Users can access The NCUA Report’s articles in HTML format or view the entire issue as an interactive PDF file. Previous issues are available online here.
The next quarterly issue of the newsletter will be available in November 2018. If interested, users can subscribe to NCUA’s online newsletter here.