Learning Management System
The NCUA’s Learning Management System, or LMS, is available to credit unions at no cost and offers education in five categories:
- How the credit union system works,
- How credit unions are governed,
- Credit union operations,
- Products and services, and
- Building community partnerships.
Learning Management System webinars and videos can be viewed by the public. Course materials are available only to credit union employees and volunteers.
On August 4, 2021, the LMS has migrated to a new platform. Please use this link (opens new window) or choose the LMS icon below to reach the landing page.
The LMS requires users to create individual accounts.
If you have an existing LMS account, your new login will be the email address you used to create it. Then follow these steps:
- Choose the “Sign In” button.
- Review and accept the NCUA’s disclaimer
- Enter your email address in the “Username” box
- Choose the “Forgot Password” link
You will receive an email with a password reset link to create a new password.
If you are creating a new LMS account:
- Choose the “Create an Account” button
- Review and accept the NCUA disclaimer
- Enter your first name, last name, and credit union email address
- You will see a Captcha; choose “I am not a robot”
- Choose the “Division” arrow and then the + sign for “CURE” to expand the section
- Choose the title of the “Division” that best corresponds with your job at your credit union
- Choose the arrow to select your credit union from the drop down list
- Create your password
- Select “Log in”
If you have questions about registering for the LMS, using its services, or experience problems logging in, please email CURELMS@NCUA.GOV for assistance.(opens new window)
We host webinars that deliver timely and meaningful information to help credit union professionals stay up-to-date on relevant topics affecting the credit union community.
Live webinars are generally 90 minutes in length and are conducted periodically throughout the years then later archived. Archived webinars are available for on-demand viewing approximately three weeks after the live event.